Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm Proud To Be Their Child

Who isn't proud to have wonderful parents? I bet you do too ;)

Mr.Osman, a Medical Lab Technologist in Hospital Sungai Buloh is a really fabulous father. He works from morning to midnight just to make sure my family will get a better life from day to day. Sometimes he can be a very funny person but sometimes, he can become a very strict and full-of-anger person. That's why most of my friends are afraid of my father. For us three children of him, we all know that he behaves like that to make us real human, you know what I mean. What I like about him is, he likes to help my mother with the housework. He do the laundry thingy, which I believe, not every man loves to do it. My father also into the guitar and bass. He experts in playing both instruments. He is really an 'artiste' because he can paint arts very well too. Almost every art of his are hanged up along our home stairs and in our room.

Madam Anom, a Medical Lab Technologist in Institute of Medical Research is known as Latifah Omar, a famous Malay back days actress, among her friends because of her looks. (Well, I don't know which part actually looks like her. Hihi ;) She is my role model of life because even though she's been busy with all her works, she's already did a great job as my father's wife and me and my siblings' mother. She always wake up early than us to prepare foods. My friends once told me that they are so envy with me because my mother still can prepare foods even though she is running out of time to work. She is also a supportive mother and a good listener. She always make sure there's a smile on our face and support what are we into.

I will always love you, Mama Abah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment