Thursday, October 27, 2011

If I Were A Television Producer

If I were a television producer, I would produce a cooking reality show as I am really into this kind of show. I would name it The Fabulous Chef and I'll make sure this show will famous just like the Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, Chopped and my favorite one, The Chopping Block.

If I were a television producer, I will make sure my production is publishing more investigation series in 1 day. There are lots of people loves to watch this type of series. Take a look on CSI, they have been shooting until Season 12, while Bones Season 7 is now on air in just a few years.

Last but not least, if I were a television producer, I would take all the vlog by DeniseVlogs, US well-known vlogger to be in my production. I believe she could be a good director as well as scriptwriter based on what I have watch on Youtube. She could be the next Steven Spielberg.

If and only if I were a television producer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment